We are taking the COVID-19 pandemic situation seriously. We appreciate your cooperation and patience to keep you and our teachers safe and healthy. Here’s what you can expect when you come to ZoomDance small groups in the park:
- Students, grown-ups, and our teacher will all be wearing masks for the duration of their time together in the park.
- All participants will be required to use hand sanitizer upon arrival (we’ll have a pump bottle which the teacher will squirt for you, or if you have your own you can show us that you’re sanitizing.)
- We’ll set up a “dance island” for each student to maintain social distancing.
- Please don’t play in the dance space while the ZoomDance Teacher is setting up. Wait until she calls you over to check in, and then she’ll show you which spot will be for your child.
- Class size is limited to 7-8 participants. When possible, please have only one adult attend. Adults and siblings will be asked to stay on the perimeter of our dance zone or in nearby section of the park, depending on circumstances.
- Participants will be asked to not attend class if any positive answers are provided to the health questionnaire or if you have a high temperature above 100.4.
We ask families and staff to contact us if they experience COVID-19 symptoms within 14 days after attending any function at ZoomDance so we can contact any others who may have been exposed.
Assumption of the Risk and Waiver of Liability Relating to Coronavirus/COVID-19
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is believed to spread mainly from person-to-person contact. As a result, federal, state, and local governments and federal and state health agencies recommend social distancing and have, in many locations, prohibited the congregation of large groups of people.
ZoomDance, LLC has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19; however, ZoomDance, LLC cannot guarantee that you or your child(ren) will not become infected with COVID-19. Further, attending ZoomDance, LLC could increase your risk and your child(ren)’s risk of contracting COVID-19.
By signing this agreement, I acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that my child(ren) and I may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 by attending ZoomDance, LLC and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and death. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19 at ZoomDance, LLC may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, ZoomDance, LLC teachers, administrators, and program participants and their families.
I voluntarily agree to assume all of the foregoing risks and accept sole responsibility for any injury to my child(ren) or myself (including, but not limited to, personal injury, disability, and death), illness, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expense, of any kind, that I or my child(ren) may experience or incur in connection with my child(ren)’s attendance at ZoomDance, LLC or participation in programming (“Claims”). On my behalf, and on behalf of my children, I hereby release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless ZoomDance, LLC, its employees, agents, and representatives, of and from the Claims, including all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating thereto. I understand and agree that this release includes any Claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of ZoomDance, LLC, its employees, agents, and representatives, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after participation in any ZoomDance, LLC program.
BY REGISTERING AND PAYING FOR ANY CLASS, EVENT, PRIVATE LESSON, OR OTHER ACTIVITY THROUGH THIS WEBSITE OR IN PERSON, YOU ARE AGREEING TO ALL OF THE ABOVE CONDITIONS AND WAIVERS. PLEASE DO NOT HAVE YOUR CHILD/YOURSELF PARTICIPATE IN ANY CLASS OR EVENT UNLESS YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS IN THIS AGREEMENT.
- When you register for our small group outdoor classes, you’ll be asked to confirm that you’ve read our safety information and agree to the waiver.
- The night before your class, we’ll send you a google form health questionnaire to fill out in the morning before attending class.