ZoomDance Spring Break Camp
not running in 2021
ZoomDance Summer Camp
We will be running camp this year! More details coming soon, email us if you want to be updated.
Dates: July 12 – September 3 (dates not set in stone yet)
Ages: 3-7 years
Hours: program 9-3, extra care 8:30-5pm
Location: South Philly
Below are descriptions of our pre-pandemic program and daily schedules. HOWEVER this year we are working to make the following adjustments:
- We will 100% be following or exceeding all CDC and school guidelines for health & safety & cleaning. We will provide KN95 masks to all teachers daily.
- We want to move to a new location with an outdoor space accessible all the time so we can lead classes and have lunch outdoors.
- “Pod” the group: we will have a much smaller group and ask parents to commit to a minimum of 1 week, up to 4 weeks, so we do not have cross-over between families. Teachers will also be podded with the group (as in, we’ll have 3 consistent teachers there each day, not a rotating staff.)
- We will not be able to take drop-in kids or last-minute registrations this year.
- The cost of camp will increase due to the restrictions we are under. Scholarships will also be available as we continue our commitment to giving access to any family whose child is excited to be part of our program!
At ZoomDance Camp there’s plenty of space for all kids to expend energy, express themselves and find something new they love.
Mornings are spent in the studio exploring a variety of different movement classes, group activities, art projects, dancing and performing. Each day will feature ZoomDance performance workshops and games centered The Lorax.
Afternoons we have picnic-style lunch in the studio, some quiet and reading time, playground trips and library field trips. We’ll finish the day with big group movement games, an obstacle course, or community circle time.
Our low counselor-to-child ratio means plenty of personalized attention and a great environment for young children and even for a first camp or drop-off experience. Parents receive daily photos and activity updates.
At ZoomDance camp, you are getting top-notch professionals working with your kids all day every day. All our teachers are trained extensively and have years working in early childhood education. Our counselors assisting the teachers are also chosen carefully and trained thoroughly. We value a respectful, empathetic connection with the children so that everyone feels included and important. Plus everyone on staff is also a professional artist, so you can expect high-quality instruction, creativity, and attuned energy.
Choose your own schedule of full or half days, then pick your weeks or individual days to attend. The drop-in option allows you to pick and choose any days from the entire summer.
The full-day program runs 9 am-3 pm daily.
Half-Day Programming: Morning
The half-day program is 9 am to noon daily. Morning campers have the option to stay until 1 pm. If you prefer to come just for half-days in the afternoons, please email email@example.com
Our extended-care service runs from 8:30 am-5 pm most days, and during spring break we extend to 6pm on Mon/Tues/Thurs. Extended hours are $5 for morning or $10/hour in the afternoon.
Supplies and Lunch
The cost of ZoomDance camp includes include a daily snack and any supplies needed.
Children should wear clothes for moving around comfortably in classes and playing in the park. It’s possible we’ll get messy some days.
For all children we recommend a change of clothing, a water bottle and a backpack to keep their things in. Anything they bring should be labeled with their name.
If your child will be with us in the afternoon, please pack a lunch for them. Small toys or books for quiet time are optional.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (215) 326-9613.